Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mark Paine Meyado, 19 years and counting

It's 19 years today since I passed my initial training course and signed my contract with Meyado.

On September 7th 1993 I left the UK in my old VW and headed toward Germany.  The car broke down on the slip road to the ferry at Dover, but undeterred I picked up my suitcase and boarded the ferry.

I arrived in Frankfurt in a hire car, and the rest, as they say, is history.

Of course there have been ups and downs but I still love working for the company, working with fantastic colleagues and helping many clients manage their finances.  I lived in 4 wonderful locations in Germany, Czech Republic, United Arab Emirates and now in Singapore.

I plan to stay with the company and most likely end my career here, hopefully in many years to come. I love what I do and don't intend to retire any time soon!

Mark Paine
Meyado
Singapore
www.meyado.com.sg

No comments: